Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hiding

Hidden feelings, Please stay hidden
You hurt too much to express
I almost wish my heart was breaking
For this is what I CAN express

Hidden feelings, please stay hidden
My mind is such a mess
I long to just go for ONE day
When my life does not regress

Hidden feelings, please stay hidden
I do not want your pain
This thing I feel is much too new
I don't want all the strain

Hidden feelings, please stay hidden
This all is new to me
For so long I've been in a shell
Now I just want to be free

Hidden feelings, don't stay hidden
It's time for them to see
My life is good and I will live
No matter where you lead

1 comment:

Katy said...

amazing how it is going through the exact same thing as you best friend at the exact same time.. the poem is amazing.. perhaps its because i know exactly how the author feels?