Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Missing

I feel as though I'm missing something. I don't know if its in my social life(what little of it there is), in my daydreams, or whether it is something right under my nose. I want to be able to find out what it is - I just have a hard time looking inside myself anymore.

Lots of times when I look inside I see a broken heart - a soul in need of serious repair and I have no clue how to even start dealing with either of those. I see blackness - guilt for things done ine the past - those that can never be changed, although I don't know if I would want to change them now that I think about it. Life isn't supposed to be this way - its not supposed to seem as though everyday is a never ending saga I just want to get out of.

I always wanted to have a husband and a family and grow old with one man - not need to have a job, but to have the capability to get one if I needed to. Now I don't even know if I want to do that anymore. I have the beginnings of a family - a beautiful baby boy - but I'm not sure if I can ever handle dating again. I don't want to have my heart broken - I don't think I can take anymore hurts like I have been dealt. To some it may seem as though I am just a hard hearted girl who needs to grow up and deal with life. But my heart isn't heardened to all people - just those who hurt me dearly. And when you hurt me badly you don't deserve to be let into my heart again. I gave you a chance and it was ruined. I don't ever want to go through that again.

2 comments:

Mickey said...

I don't even know what to say to that except try. Thats all you can do. Try to get yourself together and perhaps even try dating again (after your confident with yourself again).

Don't wallow in self pity or anything like that because never helps anyone.

Katy said...

you know.. you dont ever give yourself nearly enough credit... and besides what fun would life be if we didnt get to have a couple great detours along the way? perhaps that how you need to veiw everything.. not as inconviences that break you down... but as wonderful oppertunitites to learn some new things?