Wednesday, June 14, 2006

in response

There was an anonymous comment left on another entry and I think I know who wrote it. I'm not naming names because my objective is not to hurt anyone or blame ... I just wanted to respond.

No matter what you see ... there is someone out there for me. I'm sorry but you don't know the things we went through ... the battles we fought and the things we went through on a daily basis. I don't expect a pity party from anyone ... thats not the way I work. Yeah, things are rough and I have a part in that ... but its not all me. There are a lot of things that went on that I'm sure none of you - you, kim, and denise - know about. And even if you did things would be blamed on me when they aren't all my fault. I feel bad for hurting him - but I know that he will get over it and find someone. And I will find someone who loves me as much as he does or more than he did - it's only a matter of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tab, this is Jean...I love you, and i know it's so hard to end a relationship, especially one as close as yours and one with ties still there. Just remember, James deprived HIMSELF of your love and even if you were married right now, he probably still wouldn't be seeing his son. He decided to join the army, and it was his decision to make, whatever criteria he based it on. No matter what, your friends love you, and we're here for you no matter what.

LFS, and thats FOREVER

Anonymous said...

Hey tabitha, like jean said your friends will always be there for you, no matter what. all you have to do is ask, and we'll be there for you.

that said, you should drop by the college some time, it'd be a good time.

i hope everything is going ok for you and the baby.

LFS,

-robbie