Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wow

Wow ... so it's been an extremely long time since I've posted anything on here.  I dont' exactly know what I'm doing on here ... but I felt this sudden urge to actually write something.  It has been so long ... I am supposed to be a grown up but right now I feel like an adolescent girl writing in a diary.  I can't believe it.  Hey, soon I'm going to be done with school, and then I'll actually be able to go out into the real world and make a name for myself.

I've been trying to write, but lately I've had a hard time getting motivated.  I dont' know whats up with me .. but I seem to have no energy at all.  I get dizzy when I lean over and I have a headache most of the time when I'm awake.  Thats weird, because I had those same symptoms when I was pregnanat.  And let me tell you ... there is absolutely NO way I can be pregnant right now.  It's just not physically possible.  So I'm not sure whats going on but I'm kind of worried.  Maybe I should suck it up and go to the doctor and get myself checked out.  If it is a brain tumor or something its' best that it's caught early ... right?

I'm browsing facebook bumper stickers and they make me laugh a lot.  I love facebook .. it makes me feel connected to those whom I never see anymore.  The internet is amazing.  I can't imagine not having it ... but I remember a time when I didn't have the internet and I didn't have a cell phone, and all I had to do to keep myself busy was read or play cards or do something with the family.  Sometimes I miss those times.  It was nice to have time to myself when I didn't ahve to worry about being in contact with everyone in my life every minute of every day.  But I would miss not being able to talk to my best friend late at night without talking so as not to wake my small child.  I would miss looking at her facebook and posting dumb bumper stickers that make no sense to anyone but us ... especially ones that deal with cats or sausage.

Okay, that is enough rambling for tonight.  Maybe next tiem I get on here I will have something of worth to say.  

2 comments:

Laura K. said...

everything you say is of worth!

Katy said...

haha this made me laugh... a lot... mainly becuase the bumpersticker thing is soo true. and its more fun to talk at night.. victim of the night thing right? and you are always connected, when you care about people if they are in your thoughts.. they are always with you :)