Saturday, July 29, 2006

Throughout my life ...

I've looked over the crazy things I've done in life and it makes me laugh. Here is just a sampling of the things that I've done ...

~I slapped a man who went to prison for robbing Taco Bell with a BB Gun. He also likes to think of ways to torture people
~I worked as a dental assistant in a third world country

~I fell out of a tree, got stuck in a laundry chute, and thought I could fly by being pushed out of a tree in a box - all by the age of 5
~I have survived 4 semesters of college and have been on the deans list or higher 3 of the 4
~I have given birth to a beautiful baby boy
~I found, and lost, and amazing love
~I taped football games for 2 semesters and basketball games for 1 and was one of the only female who knew what I was doing with football right off the bat
~I have kept friendships through good and bad and all the struggles that accompany both
~Putting a pool in in the backyard of my parents house

I know that isn't an impressive list for most people to see when I look back at it. But all of the things listed above bring back memories for me or make me smile. Yes, even being gullible enough to think I could fly.

It's amazing all the cool things I've done - and I owe it to Tiny for helping me realize that

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly my dear, you could also add in the statement "I lost my flip flip in the middle of a New York City road" :o) Hope all is well (i tried to fix my grammer this time since you posted about it before) love you dearly ~ Rachel

Laura K. said...

i think its a good list! miss you!

Anonymous said...

you're amazing!

-jolene